My MASTER PIECE

Well I am senior at Ernest Righetti High School. This is my last year of being forced to do something that I am not interested. After this I will be able to do whatever I want and enjoy. Which is to attend cosmetology at Paul Mitchel. At first that wasn't even on my mind. As a kid many of us would say a pro this or that. Which is awesome if you want to still do it and are very talented if you make it and I hope who ever wants this accomplishes it. I have changed my mind so many times as i was growing up like; a chef, a baker, a police officer, a doctor, a clinic forensic psychologist. Something that makes a lot of money. But later on in my life I received amazing advice from my father. Which was "Do something that makes you happy. Not that makes a lot of money." Which I sat there to take it in and I realized he was right. He continued and asked me, "Would you rather do something you love and enjoy and doesn't even feel like you're getting paid. Or would you want to dread to go to work and be miserable?" Well that was an obvious answer UMM be happy! Duh! What I came up with was doing hair which I love doing and I do it everyday anyways. Well that is part of my master piece and a part of me.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

lit anaylsis

1. The note book is a love story. It is about a man reading this book to a woman who has Alzheimer's. It was about a boy named Noah and a girl named Allie spent a whole summer together when they were teenagers. But her family was highly classed ranked. They did not want her to be with him do to his background and where he came from. Her parents separated them, even though they were separated Noah wrote to her everyday for a year. He never got a response from her, so decided to move on with his life sense Allie did the same. Allie just had got engaged when she found a news article about Noah. She decided to see him, after they reunited she had to make a choice between her old love and her new love.
2.The theme of this novel is to never give up on love. Also, if it was meant to be then everything will work out the way it should.
3.The tone throughout this book are
Happiness-
Sadness-
Wordiness-
Part 2
1. Example one: She had "eyes like ocean waves", as Lon liked to say.
example two:  She felt something twitch inside, something deep and old, something that made her dizzy for just a second.
2. Noah is a dynamic character who has changed though the story when you get your heart broken you tend to change to make yourself happy. But then also he changed when she came back into his life.
Allie is also a dynamic character who has changed a lot through the book when she fell in love with Noah. Love changes us in so many ways. Then when she had to leave the love of her life which changed her. Then she started a new life which she had to change in order to start fresh. Lastly she changed when she came back to Noah.
3. After reading this book I wanted to read it again. I went through so many emotions when I read this book. It makes you feel like you are in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment